Yukon Jack: Freezeway funny but it did not happen


Yukon Jack: Freezeway funny but it did not happen

elephant insurance, grange insurance, state insurance, diamond insurance, rsa insurance, chubb insurance, hanover   insurance, 1st central insurance, assurant renters insurance, one call insurance
Yukon Jack: Freezeway funny but it did not happen

Lucy the elephant is back in the news that another group of animal activists, this one called "In Defense Animals" Valley Zoo has cited as the most ruthless of the environment and inducted the zoo, to the shame of their space. For all I know it's a man with a logo. A. "hall of shame?" What's that even mean? Look, I'm sick of this debate. I agree, Lucy is not here. I am also afraid that he would kill her wrinkled ass move. This is the same argument over and over again with something new, ever. Let us end this once and for all. What is it going to take? What always take? Money. So let's get it. Here's the solution. "In Defense of Animals," PETA or even Robert Barker himself, cough up the money. Make up the numbers. One million dollars? $ 5,000,000? I do not care. Think of it as an insurance policy. If he survived, you get your money back and Lucy ride off into the sunset Sri Lanka. Rod in the tail, daisy chained with hundreds of other pachyderms and we all live happily ever after. If he croaks halfway through the operation dumbo drop we use your money to renovate and improve the living conditions of animals that are still alive. Win win. Unless you're a dead elephant but it will not happen hippies were right? In the meantime ... I'll just be quiet my big yap.

elephant insurance
A BC university students master thesis proposes that the city of Edmonton to build a 11-km road frozen throughout the downtown core of the city. A "freezeway" if you want. Cute. But it will not happen. Ever. If not, I will let myself be dragged around pantsless on freezeway word for the entire 11-km stretch or until such time that I received a third-degree hemorrhoids. I get it. Great time. We've been revamping the city center. I get it. This is really going to get international attention and become a legitimate tourist attraction. I get it. We all want to live in a beer ad and is quite close. I get it. We want hockey everything. But let's get our heads out of the clouds. Let's think about old people. Let's think about the people drunk. Let's think about those stupid. Hip fracture, split lip and a separated shoulder. The city is struggling to minimize the possibility of injury. They are in the business of clearing the ice is not the business of making ice. They went to even greater lengths to minimize liability. If you think a group of lawyers who will vote in favor of our city in an ice glass you may have to wear a helmet full time, skates or not. In the meantime ... I'll just be quiet my big yap.

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2014 health insurance.